If the goods ordered do not suit your requirements…
It may happen that once you have received your goods you decide that they do not quite suit your requirements. If this is the case the following procedures need to be followed. At no time does this affect your statutory rights.
- Telephone 01432 264 525 and advise that you wish to return your goods.
- You will need to have your invoice number to hand.
- You will be advised of the returns procedure. It will be your responsibility to return the goods in their original unused condition and in their original packaging within 28 days of original order.
- We would advise that you insure the goods with the returning shipping agent in case a problem occurs.
- Ensure a copy of your invoice/advice note is included with the goods with a written explanation of why you are returning the goods.
The Biomass Store will refund you with the goods amount minus a restocking charge of 15% and the original shipping costs. If the goods are not returned in an unused or undamaged condition we will not be able to refund your money. We will inform you of this and ask if you would like the goods returned. If you request the return a shipping cost charge will apply.
If the goods received are damaged…
If in the unfortunate circumstance your goods are received damaged, you must ensure the delivery documentation is signed as goods received damaged. Please note we cannot accept goods for return if you have signed the goods received in good condition.
Telephone 01432 264 525 to report the goods that are damaged. The Biomass Store will arrange for the damaged goods to be collected. Please package the goods so no more damage can occur. The Biomass Store will arrange for replacement goods to be despatched.
Warranty return goods
If in the very unlikely event your goods fail in some way or another, which you consider to a warranty condition, telephone 01432 264 525.
Please note that we cannot accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand.
Find out more about our returns policy on our Terms and Conditions page.